Starting date: 1/1/2012
Half way date : 5/16/2013
Ending date: 9/28/2014
In Progress: 9/101
Items in RED have been completed. Items in GREEN are in progress.
1. Blog about my thrifty outfits 33 times. (2/33)
2. Get a massage.
3. Keep hands and feet maintained with a manicure/pedicure. (1/5)
4. Clean email inbox and organize with folders.
5. Take a photography class to get better at photography
6. Go to the Ikea store
7. Go to the spa with my mom.
9. Go to a concert.
10. Visit 3 museums.
11. Floss daily for 30 days
12. Keep my car clean every day for 6 months in a row (0/6)
13. Strengthen existing friendships and make others.
14. Get a facial.
15. Back up all of my pictures onto an external hard drive.
16. See The Nutcracker during Christmas.
18. Read 30 books not related to school (7/30) Hunger Games Series (3books), 50 Shades of Grey (3books), The Kitchen House,
19. Go to Sunday morning service 4 times in one month.
20. Start having a quiet prayer time daily.
21. Get involved in a small group at church.
22. Read the Bible, cover to cover.
23. Send cards to family and friends at least 45 times (0/45)
24. Pay for the person behind me in a drive-thru.
25. Perform 100 random acts of kindness for strangers. (1/100)
- Got out of my car in the rain to allow someone into the parking deck at work who had misplaced their swipe card
27. Invite our friends/neighbors over to our home three times. (0/3)
28. Volunteer locally. (0/5)
29. Make a meal for a family that has had a loss or had a baby.
30. Hit 140 pounds and maintain (give or take 5 pounds).
31. Work out at least three times a week for 6 weeks (0/6)
32. Drink at least 6 cups of water a day for 30 days in a row.(0/30)
33. Take vitamins every day for 30 days in a row (0/30).
34. Do my morning facial routine for a month. (0/30)
35. Do my nightly facial routine for a month. (0/30)
37. Finish 101 in 1001 with 3 months of income.
38. Make a realistic budget and follow every month.
39. Finish 101 in 1001 with a better credit score.
40. Pay off all credit cards
41. Start and stick with Dave Ramsey's envelope system.
42. Only eat fast food or at restaurants once a week (at most).
46. Go to a drive in movie
47. Host a game night.
48. Get back involved with Sorority events.
51. Take family pictures
52. Play with Ayden each day for at least 20 minutes for one month (0/30)
53. Get a headstone for Alana's grave.
54. Visit my dad at least 6 times (2/6)
55. Send out Christmas Cards by December 5th every year. (0/2)
56. Get involved in the PTA at little mans school.
57. Go white water rafting again.
58. Paint all baseboards.
59. Update light fixtures in kitchen, dining, living room, entryway, and bedrooms.
60. Follow cleaning schedule for 2 months (0/2)
62. Decorate master bathroom.
63. Decorate guest bedroom.
64. Create a compost bin.
65. Create an "office" space
67. Landscaping in the front and back yard.
71. Organize little mans bedroom closet
73. GET RID OF PAPER CLUTTER
74. Decorate dining room space.
76. Hang curtains in all rooms. (4/6)
77. Change all door knobs to brushed nickel.
78. 2 new lamps for living room.
79. Make or paint headboard for bedrooms (0/2)
80. Decorate living room.
81. Paint kitchen table and chairs.
82. Add crown molding in dining, living and kitchen.
84. Make a sewing/craft area
85. Install countertops in kitchen
86. Install countertops in bathrooms (0/3).
87. Complete the Spring Clean Year Round Challenge.
88. Menu Plan for one month and stick to it (0/1)
90. Organize coat closet
91. Redo the flooring in the entire house (
92. Have the house power washed (0/2)
93. Organize and decorate the laundry closet
94. Try 12 new recipes (3/12) Pumpkin Cheesecake, Kielbasa Sausage with Apricot Sauce,Peach Cobbler,
95. Sew five items (1/5) (Ayden's Regalia)
96. Bead five items for little mans regalia (0/5)
97. Host a decorating swap at our home.
98. Purchase and arrange flowers 15 times (1/15).
99. Create 3 projects found on blogs or magazines (0/3)
100. Organize craft supplies.
101. Donate $10 to charity for every item I don’t complete at the end of 1001 days.
Pretty much everything that I have accomplished on this list kinda randomly happened....I didn't make an effort. For instance I didn't plan to buy a designer purse, I just happened to be in the Coach Outlet with a coupon and got a great deal on a new bag, yep that was easy to cross of the list. Now I have until the end of September to complete all the remaining goals on this list, I guess its time I make a plan. I have 8 months left to reach this goal, some of them are impossible to reach. One goal was to send out Christmas cards twice, epic fail didn't even send them out once. Some of the goals are ones that will take more than one month to complete, such as the one to get a manicure/pedicure 5 times. I'm not really sure how to break these down, but for the next month I am going to focus on these
- Create 3 projects found on blogs or in a magazine
- Organize the laundry closet
- Play with Ayden each day for at least 20 minutes
- Blog about my thrifty outfits
- Floss daily
- Read some books
- Daily quiet prayer time
- Pay for someone behind me in line at a drive through
- Send cards to family friends
- Random acts of kindness