Thursday, January 28, 2010

Master Bedroom Inspiration

Yesterday I shared with you that from now on I will complete one room at at time. My first Project will be the Master Bedroom. Because I am a visual person I have been looking for inspiration rooms to get me started.

I started with inspiration from Sarah's guest bedroom and will paint the walls Benjamin Moore Taupetone.



Benjamin Moore Taupetone

Then while stalking the Youngsters I found this beautiful inspiration board that they created for one of thier readers. Though some of the items in the room have sold out or may be outside of my budget, I can definately try to find peices that are similar in style.






Instead of the solid cream curtains I am leaning towards making drapes using the fretwork pattern. So their you have it, what I hope the Master Bedroom will look like by the end of February. What do you think? Love it, hate it. What would you change? Do you think drop cloth drapes would look better? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by for a visit. I love findingnoe paint colors. They totally change the whole look of a room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors and just redecorated my own master w/ ice blue, cream, chocolate and taupe. I absolutely love it so obviously I think it will look great! :) I will post it on my blog eventually...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, please come back soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...