Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Is it just me or did March fly by??? I had lots of goals for March and I didn't do such a great job. Since I did such a poor job of reaching my goals in March I am not going to bore you with all of the things that I didn't accomplish. Lets hope that April is much better... Here are my April goals.

1. Finish little mans regalia for our upcoming Pow Wow.
2. Stay on cleaning schedule
3. Don't let laundry pile up
4. Finish compost pile
5. Work out 30minutes/day at least 1 day per week
6. Increase water intake
7. Spend at least 30 minutes each day doing something with little man that he wants to do
8. Havea date night (this is a goal that I have for every month)
9. Continue to work on letter recognition with little man (this is a goal that I have for every month)
10. Read my Pentax 2000k manual
11. Finish taxes
12. Sell some clutter on ebay, amazon or craigslist

So, what do you have planned for April?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals! If you have success selling your clutter, I want a how-to post. I have had very little success selling things on Craiglist, but I think I'm just wimpy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get it all accomplished! I need to think about what I want to do in April...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...