Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I know that you must be tired of looking at my post from 2 weeks ago about my April goals, but I have been busy working on goal #1. You see my little boy is dancing in our upcoming Pow Wow and my mom and I have been sewing our little hands off, my mom a little more than me because I am just learning how to sew, I basically sew the applique on and she does the hardest part like put in sleeves and all that other fancy smancy stuff that I have yet to fiqure out. If you are interested in learning more about PowWow's go here to learn more.

Each dance has a different regalia associated with it. Little man is a grass dancer so his outfit has lots of ribbon/yarn on it to depict the swaying of grass. Read more about grass dancing here. Take a look at his regalia from last year. (I tried to make the picture larger, but wasnt able to).




I can't wait to share the finished regalia pictures with you so stay tuned!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Wow last years outfit is impressive! What a fun thing to do.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...