Friday, February 15, 2013

40 Bags of Stuff

Have you heard about the 40 bags in 40 days challenge!!!!
 The idea of 40 Bags in 40 Days is that during Lent (40 days) rid your house of 40 bags of "stuff".
This "stuff" can be things you don't use... junk, clothes you don't need/wear, clutter, old toys, garbage, and anything else you don't need.

I started this  challege before but never finished
this time I am much more motivated
because so many rooms, spaces, closets, and cabinets
look like a bomb went off

I can't wait to get started
because there is a lot of STUFF I need to get rid of

Here is my 2013 List:

This weekend I plan to:

  • Clean out and organize the bathroom closet and cabinets
  • Clean out and organize the laundry closet
and finish up the Master Bathroom redo, see the sneak peak here.

Are you participating in the 40 days challenge? If so whats on your list this weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...