Wednesday, July 6, 2011

West Elm Cork Canister Knock Offs


Have you seen these cork canisters from West Elm?  They range from $14 -$24 each, way to much for this frugalista.

Recycled-Glass with Cork Lid
Luckily for me, I scored a look alike last year before they even graced the pages of West Elm.  I found these beauties for $8 (for the set) at the same thrift/antique store I scored my tobacco basket.  I was thrilled with them at the time, but after I saw the West Elm versions, I was even more excited.
001
I even like my version better because they are much wider and will hold a lot more. 
I won some super cute vinyl labels from Ginger Snaps a few weeks ago, and they are the perfect accent for the canisters.  I used my blue chalkboard marker and…….

002
They look great in my disorganized spice/medicine cabinet.

003  
Have you every found an item and months or years later see it in a catalog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...