One of my goals this year is to become better organized, but why. Did you know that clutter has a cost and often times its a big one?
- Clutter causes you to feel stressed, overwhelmed and frustrated.
- Clutter steals much needed storage space (If you have run out of storage space you have to much STUFF)
- Clutter makes life harder because you spend more time looking, digging, and screaming to your family because neither of you can find what you need.
- It takes a lot more time to clean when you have clutter.
- If you cant find what you need, you have to repalce it.
- Clutter takes away the calm, peace and joy of being at home.
Its my hope that by the end of the challenge my rooms will feel lighter and that we will be able to find everything that we need. This space is at the top of my declutter list