Monday, March 7, 2011

Lets Make Some New Friends

While blog hopping last week I found a new blog friend. SJ over at Homemaker on a Dime has a great blog with lots of thrifty and decor related ideas.   Every first Monday of the month she host a blog swap where you can find new blog friends to follow and in return they will follow you.  This is a perfect way to meet new people and develop some new friendships.  I hope you check it out and I look forward to meeting some new people.





As part of SJ's blog sway rules she has asked that we follow at least 2 blogs and feature them on our blog.  I am now the follower of a lot more blogs and have met some really cool people who I may not have found without this swap.  For one the blog  House Finally has some great post on receipes, cant wait to try her lasagna and take a look at some of her older posts and Our Side of Pardise is the blog of a thrifty creative newlywed with an awesome sense of humor.  She blogs about her thrify finds and transforming trash to treasure. 

6 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the shout and comment:) I just added you to my Google reader! I love your organization challenge! I need to do that for myself with some of the rooms and closets that don't get used as often! :)
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and following me! I appreciate it! I'm your newest follower : ) I recently joined Weight Watchers too...Good luck!

    I haven't decided on the exact shade of gray yet. I'm so indecisive, but I'm painting Saturday, so I'll have to pick one soon. I'll definitely post the final color on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so happy to meet you, i'm your newest follower, gonna go catch up on your post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for following along through the swap party! I'm now your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you back! Love the blog- Ann form Housefinally (found ya thru SJ Homemaker on a Dime)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by! Blog swaps are fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...