Monday, February 14, 2011

Kitchen Plans

 We are steadily making progress in our kitchen and I can hardly wait to see how it all comes together in the end.  We already painted the orangey oak cabinets white and have added hardware to all the cabinet doors.  Hubby worked really hard on his days off and started laying the new laminate wood floors and is almost done in the kitchen, it already looks ten times better.  Soon the fun part of decorating will begin and I was so excited that I put together my first design board.  We currently have a round oaky pedestal table that I plan to paint, but have no idea what color, any suggestions.  By the way if you click on the design board it will increase in size.

L-R     Paint Bedford Gray (Martha) on walls, Tempo Fabric, Pendant Light (Shades of Light)
L-R     Paint Ballet White (Benjamin Moore)  Cabinets, Sisal Rug, West Elm Accessories
L-R     Flooring from Lowes (cherry laminate)
 So what do you think, love it hate it?  Sound off I'd love to hear your opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...