Thursday, February 24, 2011

Home Goods Does a Blogger Good

I don’t think I’ve mentioned before how much I heart Home Goods.  I could literally spend hours in this store just looking.  On a recent trip I fell in love with these simple things for my kitchen redo.  These dot hand towels are super cute with a vintage/modern vibe going with the aqua and orange color. 
011 
This set of small bowls will be perfect sitting on a shelf or as a place to put my pampered chef scrubbers.

010
So that I stay on track with this project, I am forcing myself not to use any of these pretties until the space is done (well as done as I can get), that way I will have something to look forward to.  So what do you think, like my finds?  Do you shop Home Goods?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...