Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I’ve been thinking for a long time about my dining room that currently is anything but a space for dining, in fact we have never dined in there and it doesn't even have a table, instead its primary purpose is to serve as a “mudroom”, entry foyer, and catch all. What makes it so bad is this is the first room you see when you enter the house, not the most welcoming. I have had the idea for the past six years to make this space a playroom, office, craft space but hubby vetoed the idea long ago because he didnt want a bunch of toys to be the first thing you see when you come in the house.  Well, in my opinion if the first thing you see is this then toys will look just as bad, so whats the problem.




I'm sure that you’ve seen the fabulousness of Kate at Centsational Girl.  Her blog is wonderful and I would love love love if she would come to my home and help me with some projects, a girl can wish.  Her projects are beautiful, doable, and budget friendly.  After seeing her recent post showcasing her dining room turned playroom, I am now convinced you can have a stylish playroom that doesn’t scream toy overflow. Thanks for the inspiration!


laminate media playroom



window wall playroom

So what do you think, can my entry go from diaster to delightful? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...