Friday, May 1, 2009

Sweet Savings

Did you know that Harris Teeter is TRIPLING coupons this week? Its a great time to stock up on grocery and toiletry items. Heres a list of what I purchased on my first trip.


  • All Detergeant

  • Diet Sierra Mist

  • Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce

  • Bisquick Mix

  • (2) Mahatma Rice

  • (2) Mullers Spaghetti

  • Mullers Maccaroni

  • Frosted Flakes

  • Froot Loops

  • Wish Bone Ranch Dressing

  • Wish Bone Raspberry Spritzer

  • French's Mustard

  • French's Worcheschire Sauce

  • Texas Croutons

  • Synders Multigrain Chips

  • Lady Speed Stick Deodarant

  • Colgate Toothpaste

  • Skintimate Shave Gel

  • Tampax

Wanna know how much I paid..........



$21.19 after using $43.60 in coupons


On my second trip look what I got



  • Glass Plus

  • Juicy Juice

  • Lego Fruit Snacks

  • Wishbone Italian Dressing

  • Harris Teeter Applesauce

  • Harris Teeter Aluminon Foil

  • 2lb Hamburger

  • Spinach

  • 3 Mangoes

  • Green Pepper

  • 4 pack Tomatoes

  • Kid Cusine

  • (2) Green Giant Spinach

  • Country Crock

  • Harris Teeter Cheddar Cheese

  • Harris Teeter Colby Jack Cheese

  • Danimal Yogurt

  • Daisy Sour Cream

  • Jimmy Dean Sausage

  • Excedrin Tablets (100 ct)

I didn't do as well this go round for two reasons (1) I was shopping with little man in tow (2) I didn't have coupons for everything that I purchased, but I still managed to get all of those items for only $30.64 after using $29.69 in coupons. Not too bad if I say so myself. After shopping at Harris Teeter I went to Kroger and picked up a few more items that they had on sale and spent $51.38 ( I wont continue to bore you with listing what I purchased). So do you coupon or not???? Go visit Jen at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam for loads of grocery savings tips.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...