Thursday, February 12, 2009

Seeing is BEElieving

I'm a visual person. Maybe that's why I spend an insane amount of time "just looking", you see I'm that person that CANT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT SEEING IT FIRST (cdawsif) or at least getting someones opinion. Just this week I wanted to do something cutesy for Valentines Day for my sons teachers and classmates so I just had to copy these wonderful hand sanitizers and lollipop lilies. I admit it, I'm a copycat are you? I tend to have lots of ideas, but I am often afraid to put them in place for FEAR OF FAILURE. The nester puts it best when she says "it doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful", and she's exactly right, but for now I'm going to play it safe and keep copying away, you know its the highest form of flattery. Take a look at some of my these masterpieces I've copied gotten inspiration from.


Lollipop Lily













Hand Sanitizer's













If you are a self-proclaimed COPYCAT and CANT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT SEEING IT FIRST, let me know what you copied and from who, I just might have to copy you! Who knows, I bet there are lots of us copiers out there, maybe we'll have a copycat party soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...