Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Monday, Yall

Deciding what to wear is always a chore for me, especially when it comes to what to wear to work.....I'm pretty good at putting outfits together, but lately I have feel like I wear the same things all the time. So whats a girt to do, look on pinterest for inspiration. I found a lot of work appropriate outfits, for my job anyway. My job attire is pretty flexible with the exception that we can not wear jeans, bummer but oh well.... So this week I will be using the following pictures for inspiration, and I am not buying any new items.....


Source


Source


Source







               






ootd 1.10.11

I am sooooo excited to put these outfits together.......check back on Friday to see my interpretation of all the outfits....

In other news...
I'm still working on organizing my Master Bedroom Closet and I've started working on decluttering the guest room for the big transition.

Oh, yea on top of all of that the highlight from this weekend....I started a new home based business, I cant wait to tell you guys all about it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...