Friday, March 8, 2013

Favorite Pins

This week has gone by super fast.....I didn't get much accomplished as far as home decorating this week, but I did declutter my nightstands and added 1 more bag to my goal of 40 bags in 40 days.  I did however,  spend some time on Pinterest, of course.... and wanted to share with you some of my favorite pins this week.


If you choose to read any of these pins I highly recommend every woman read this. Don't let the cover picture fool you, it is definitely not about being skinny but more or less practical tips that real women can use to promote a lifestyle change. Definitely my favorite pin this week.

Source: thelondoner.me via Ches on Pinterest


I have some sprucing up to do in my kitchen and fell in love with this inspiration picture. I already have the white cabinets, but would love to use more pops of orange and aqua. I think this will be apart of my inspiration for this space and it will go perfectly with my new curtains.



Source: bhg.com via Ches on Pinterest





Source: hollymathisinteriors.com via Ches on Pinterest



I am soooo ready for Spring, and when I saw this outfit, I am even more ready. I hope to recreate this look with items already in my closet or with thrift store items. Come back next week to see my recreation.

 
Source: angkclaxton.polyvore.com via Ches on Pinterest

 Along with Spring will come the need to pay more attention to my front porch. I am loving the yellow door in this inspiration picture. 






Source: hollymathisinteriors.com via Ches on Pinterest


Follow me on Pinterest to see all of my pins.....I'd love to connect with you and see what you are pinning, so if you are on Pinterest just leave me a comment with a link and I will be sure to check you out.....Happy Pinning and have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I somehow missed this Pinterest clothing pin ... I HAVE everything in this picture!!!!!
    :) I am wearing this outfit tomorrow. Thank you and thank you for stopping by my blog. pippa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit as well...I have everything for it too, well my version will be a little different but definitely similar. Its not warm enough here for skirts yet but I think I will go ahead and put the outfit together to see what it looks like.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...