Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Inspiration

I enjoy looking at other peoples blogs and finding inspiration in what they create, redo, renovate, cook, organize, purchase. I spend more time looking at other peoples blogs than I do writing posts for my own so I figured that once a week I will share my findings with you. Lets get started.

1. Key Ring Cardholder from Martha Stewart - I have soooo many cards to keep up with so my wallet often bursts at the seams literally because it cant hold them all. They then get thrown in my purse falling to the bottom where when I need them they cant be found. Wouldn't it be nice to have them all together, genius idea!













2. Terror Alert System - Terror Alert System


Although my child is a perfect angel and I would never in a million years need to discipline my child (yeah right), this system is perfect as it provides simple clear and reasonable punishment and rewards. Definately will be trying this one out.


Closet Organization - House of Wood


This is perfect for organizing all those itty bitty baby clothes by size. Since I dont have a real little one I thought that this would be perfect to use to sepearate by categories such as shirts, pants, play clothes, donate, the possiblites are endless.

1 comment:

  1. OMG. I think the key ring is the single most brilliant thing I've seen in aproximately... my entire life. And I do love those closet organizers - but I prefer to just put away the clothes he's outgrown or will grow into.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...