1) What was the most enjoyable part of your weekend? My hubby and I had date night while the lil man stayed with Grandma and PaPa. We went to a Japanese Steak House and then went to TJMax and Home Goods, two of my favorite stores. It was nice to spend some time alone and not worry about the needs of our little boy. Oh, and I tried sushi, it was pretty good though the texture isnt my favorite.
2) List two or three material possessions that you can't live without: I would be lost without a computer with internet access, my favorite blanket, and my camera.
3) Which day are you looking forward to most in the coming week? I look forward to Fridays because I am in graduate school all day and its nice to have a short work week.
4) Share one of your most embarrassing stories...Second semester of Undergrad way back in 1997 I went skiing for the first time and got stuck on the ski lift and had to ride it all the way back around for them to get me out. Needless to say that was the first and last time I went skiing I went back to the lodge and curled up with a good book while everyone else skied to their hearts content.
5) List three of your "must-read" blogs and tell us why we should read them too!
1. Chris's blog, Just a Girl, is one of my daily reads. She has the most fabulous decorting style, is completely "real". She is full of crafty DIY projects that anyone can do after reading her tutorials. Oh and did I mention that she is super organized. You must check her out.
2. Thrify Decor Chick has some amazing talent and I think she loves before and afters just as much as I do. She has great thrifty decoring ideas and has some great frugal decoring post and tutorials.
3. Jen blogs over at I Heart Organizing . I recently discovered her blog and have probably read all of her posts at least twice. She is soooo organized and offers some great printables for her readers. Not only is she organized but her organizing is beautiful and coordinated.
Head over to Friend Making Monday's to make some new friends.