Thursday, November 13, 2008

Countdown to Christmas

In an attempt to get somethings accomplished in October I posted my list of goals that I wanted to accomplish. I know its the middle of November so I am wayyy behind on getting you up to speed on what I accomplished (not much).

Buy an apron pattern (CHECK)

Start Christmas Shopping (CHECK)

Isn't it funny that both things I accomplished including shopping!! Instead of establishing new goals for November I decided to keep these goals and not add any additional ones.

Can you believe that it is almost Christmas, where did the time go. I have a list that seems a mile long of people that I want to get gifts for this year and only about 1/3 of it is complete. Because of the tough economic times that we are in this year, I am committed to spending frugally this year and have decided to make some of the gifts that I give away. I purchased a nice Singer Confidence sewing machine so I could make aprons to giveaway (hence the reason I bought a pattern) and I am looking for other ideas as well. Did I mention that I don't know how to sew? Yeah, I don't but my mom does and she says that I am crafty enough to catch on pretty quickly. So in addition to taking my graduate school course this semester and studying for the GRE, I am in Sewing 101 with mom as my teacher. I will post pictures of my two new aprons soon. Gotta give you a reson to come back and visit. (who am I kidding no one is reading my blog, yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...