Saturday, March 19, 2011

I've got a Makeover

Notice anything different about my blog.  I got a makeover and it was a true blessing.  You see I had been contemplating getting a premade blog design, but hadn't decided on one yet when I received the following comment from Erika.

I'm a graphic designer and it's a little pet peeve of mine to not see a header...LOL!
I was asking the Lord how I could bless someone today--and the opportunity presented itself, so I've made up a header and a matching background for your blog. It's free, no strings attached.


I have a totally new look and I couldn't be more thrilled.  Erika is in the process of getting her new blog up and going, but she does have a great Etsy shop with some great printables and templates for paper crafts for scrapbooking, cupcake toppers and more.  Please take a mintute to go over and see all that she has to offer and if you are in need of a blog design she's your girl. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is so cool! Love the look! Your blog is very inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks SO good!!! :) Very pretty & peaceful!! One of my favorite things is adding new to my blog!

    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is AWESOME!!! God is GOOD! Its BEAUTIFUL! Lucky gal :)

    xoxokara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I got your comment, email me at erin.branscom(at)gmail.com and I would love to tell you about Shaklee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you like your new look ;)
    Looking forward to what you have in store for us on your blog--great content so far!
    Erika~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...