Wednesday, March 4, 2009

These were my February goals, lets see how I did:


1. paint all living room tables black
2. complete art/command center in kitchen (PAINTED THE CABINET STILL NEED TO ORGANIZE IT SO ITS ACTUALLY USEFUL AS A COMMAND/ART CENTER)
3. start painting kitchen cabinets white (FAILED)
4. stay on cleaning schedule (FAILED)
5. don't let laundry pile up (FAILED)
6. start a compost pile (STARTED COLLECTED DRYER LINT FOR MY COMPOST)
7. work out 30minutes/day 4 days (FAILED)
8. increase water intake (SOME, BUT NOT NEARLY ENOUGH)
9. paint one room (haven't decided which one yet) (FAILED)
10. have a date night
11. continue to work on letter recognition with little man
12. learn to use my NEW camera (Pentax 2000k) (TOOK A FEW PICTURES BUT HAVEN'T READ THE MANUAL AT ALL)

So that breakdowns as follows.

Completed 25%
Failed 42%
Half Way 33%

I am looking at it like this I worked on at least 55% of my goals and in my book, thats not to bad. I have to admit thought that hubby did all the hard work on the paint, I just kind of supervised :)

Here are my March goals

1. start painting kitchen cabinets white
2. stay on cleaning schedule
3. don't let laundry pile up
4. finish compost pile
5. work out 30minutes/day 4 days
6. increase water intake
7. paint one room (more than likely Master bedroom or bath)
8. have a date night (this is a goal that I have for every month)
9. continue to work on letter recognition with little man (this is a goal that I have for every month)
10. Read my Pentax 2000k manual
11. Finish taxes
12. Have a yard sale and make some mulah

What do you want to accomplish in March?

2 comments:

  1. Hey woman--that brown is called Mayfield Brown--I think it was a Ralph Lauren color--it's got some red undertones. I think that color I showed was the same or VERY similar and I loved it. Takes a couple coats but is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! And hey, really if you can cross anything off of your list, than that's something accomplished, right? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...